Tuesday 9 June 2009

Real Madrid complete record Kaka signing

And there's me thinking we're going through an economic crisis. Apparently not in Spain as Real Madrid today confirmed that they have completed the signing of Braziliant playmaker Kaka for a world record fee of £56 million.

For all those believing this to be pure fabrication and merely Florentino Perez at his rumour surfacing best we actually have some quotes from the player himself to confirm the move.

In an interview with the world's media before Brazil's World Cup encounter with Paraguay the 27-year-old said:

"I wanted to stay but the world crisis affected my decision.

"I knew I'd only leave Milan to play for Real."

So Perez has delivered the first part of his galactico jigsaw which just leaves one Cristiano Ronaldo to complete the puzzle. Only Sir Alex Ferguson stands in his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment